Plugs for (ET) accessory receptacle

Hi all,

I have recently come into possession of some quantity of two-pole polarized plugs that fit the accessory receptacle of our ET's.
These are all brand new Hubbell industrial quality plugs (Nema L2-20P). They are equal to or better than the plugs that I, and some of you, have bought from McMaster-Carr or Grainger for approx. $15. ea.
I know some of you have been looking for these plugs to attach accessories/ external battery chargers/inverters/etc.

I have them available in quantities of (1) for $6.00 ea. or (2) for $10.00 ea including shipping. I also have some with approx. 15 ft. of new 14 ga. cord attached for $11.00 ea including shipping.

Email me off list or send a check to the address below indicating what you need. First come, first serve until they're gone.

Regards,

Tom Kuffa
547 Hillcrest Drive
Carlisle, Pa 17013