-----Original Message-----
From: elec-trak-bounces cosmos phy tufts edu
[mailto:elec-trak-bounces cosmos phy tufts edu] On Behalf Of SteveS
Sent: Wednesday, April 27, 2005 10:21 AM
To: et
Subject: [SPAM] Re: (ET) OT: GE motor parts

Ah but this is a front-loader! One of the first for home use (by US
manufacturer). Got it in 1981 or so. White-Westinghouse. I was looking
at the energy tag on it - it is the low value of the scale. Also uses
less water, easier on the clothes, etc. It's a good solid unit and I've
done minor repairs on it over the years. I'ts a point of honor to keep
it going, plus I hate to junk something just beacuse of bad contacts. If

it rusts thru or the motor goes, ok.

But anyway, you are right, front loaders are nice!

- SteveS