(ET) meters

Hey, Used a VTVM for years, Simpson and (don't forget) Triplett VOM's At work, we built about the first alternators with silicon diodes, we tested diode drop at big amps (like 50). So, as my birthday is in two days, what should I get myself ?

On that charger transformer, should have a couple in the shed, I can sheck, but the shipping will be atrocious.

wombat

Just charging up for spring (except today we got snow with more coming), looks like I may need a new pack - darn.