RE: (ET) Mower deck questions

Can't you guys tell by the noise?  When it gets quieter I stop.

Larry Elie

-----Original Message-----
From: elec-trak-bounces cosmos phy tufts edu
[mailto:elec-trak-bounces cosmos phy tufts edu]On Behalf Of Mike Wallace
Sent: Friday, April 22, 2005 9:44 AM
To: SteveS; et
Subject: Re: (ET) Mower deck questions

Well I don't know about you guys, but I can't even see the middle motor up
front unless maybe I stood up while mowing.  The LED idea sounds
promising,
but you'd probably have to feed three fiber optic leads back to the dash
area.  Or maybe put the three lights on poles, each about two foot high,
so
you could easily see them from the seat.

Or do like I have done in the past, look around behind ya once in a while
and see if there is strip of unmowed grass that shouldn't be there.

Mike in KY