(ET) Thin shims

Anyone know where you can get thin washers for the E20 steering circuit? Mine is skipping and there is some play in there. Home Despot of course has one size...

In related news my tractor's cut-out at full power was related to a mis-aligned relay. One of these days I will replace all the relays with nice 24 volt+resistor ones. Those in there tend to be very particular.

Bypassing the shunt with cable does make the tractor pick up speed a bit faster, but it's probably not worth losing the card4 logic. I'll just deal with the warm contact and replace my broken card4 next weekend (and get FW back).

Chris