Re: (ET) Mower deck motor

Steve, I appreciate the input, I too was considering yanking the blade flange off to the get the entire armature out of the housing.  But I, to my own amazement stopped myself.  I thought well can I get it back on?  Can I get it straight\level.  Do I really trust my handy work on a device that is going spin a sharp piece of steel at many RPM's?  Do I have enough beer in the fridge?
    The last question was the only one I said no to, so I will have to try this tomorrow night.  I'll keep the kids indoors and away from the windows when I test it.  Thanks for the push.

Tom