-----Original Message-----
From: elec-trak-bounces cosmos phy tufts edu
[mailto:elec-trak-bounces cosmos phy tufts edu]On Behalf Of SteveS
Sent: Thursday, April 14, 2005 11:28 AM
To: et
Subject: Re: (ET) new owner with a question

Interesting that we had several replies to this and they all are pretty
much in accord. Better than driving you in 10 different directions.

A couple added notes to my last post:

1. When I said the drive motor may run off 12V but the relays and
contactors may not, I should have added that if the relays etc don't
work the drive motor will not either.
2. If you go get a manual from the web or elsewhere - keep in mind that
your ET will be more like an E15 than an E12. I went nuts when I started
out with my E12S 'cause nothing matched the E12 manual I had. When
properly informed by my listmates here I got the E15 manual and suddenly
it made sense!

- SteveS