To: <elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu>
Sent: Sunday, April 10, 2005 6:35 PM
Subject: (ET) Just got my E-15 .... have questions

I just got my (new?) E-15 delivered. First time for an electric tractor .... not in too bad of shape. I have a couple of questions ....

1. Is the frame of the E-15 the same as the E-20?
2. What type of transmission is in the E-15? Who is the manufacturer ... Peerless?
3. What is the best battery to use?

Thank you.

John