(ET) Just a tiller note

Last fall I POR15ed the top and bottom tiller shield on the tiller. Painted the top with yellow topcoat; left bottom.

Today after tilling I went under it to clean out the clumps o dirt.

The dirt simply fell away with a hose where it was PORed. Tines were caked up and required hand action.

POR15 is amazing. Snow doesn't stick to it. Dirt doesn't stick to it. Evil doesn't seem to stick to it. I'd recommend it for anything like that.

Chris