(ET) Elec-Trak Surplus Parts

Chris Zach wrote last August 27, 2004, “Hm. See, I'd take the basket and contactors :-)” when I explained a problem with my E20 conversion. This is to say to Chris that I am now in a position to release the basket. There really is no basket but I do have a number of used and new parts for the E20 DA which I will never use. I sent a private message to czach computer org which was probably against the rules. Chris please reach me at raymonellis adelphia net if still interested.

After reading “Adventures with a Solar Powered Lawn Tractor”, which you authored, you are elevated to someone with real practical knowledge of clean power. I have a 40ft high antenna tower, hinged at the base, which may support a wind powered generator to charge my ElecTrak batteries. I’ll bet you can direct me to some helpful information. We don’t have much wind here in Virginia but it may be worth investigating. Let me hear from you. Thanks, Raymon R. Ellis