(ET) Time for a NiMH Elec-trak

OK, this is going to be fun. I have got a 2001 Prius battery pack. 273 volts by 6.5ah.

Naturally that's a perfect 45ah pack at 36 volts. So I'm going to sit down and get this to work with the Elec-trak.

The real reason for this is because I need to understand how to parallel charge and discharge NiMH packs. They're not pefect but best we have.

If people are interested I'll post my trials, tribulatons and stuff like that over the summer.

Chris