Re: (ET) pusher mower

I have been looking hard at the Neuton:

http://www.countryhomeproducts.com/twoStepInquiry.aspx?Name=NeutonMower2Step&Redirect=true

It's lighter than a lot of the other mowers out there, but the thing
that does it for me is the swapable battery.  With this you can mow
until the battery is low, switch to a new one and, put the low one on to
charge.  With an upgraded charger, you could mow pretty much forever as
the battery could be charged back up to about 80% charge in the time it
takes you to discharge the other one.

Also has an array of attachments for edging and the like.

James