(ET) Side Decals ready to go

Title: Message
Hello All

    I have some very exciting news on the decal front Keith Steig the guy who makes the improved battery boxes, and side panels has cracked the side decal problem and at a very reasonable cost. In fact it about 1/4 of the cost I was come up with.
    So, now is the time to order your decal sets. His prices start at $40 a pair (left right) for the E-15, E-12,and E-12s and a little higher for the E-20 and I-5.
If you know or have dealt with Keith you know he does amazing work, I  personally have had nothing but good luck with his sheet metal products and I am sure when he says his decals are better the the ones Bill G made it is true.

E-mail you order to.
KNS5 comcast net

I am current working on the Dash decal but the cost at this point is $60 each. I personally think that this is too high but if you want one (now) I can I'll get it made and send it to you. If you can wait I hope to get the price down.

BTW I have no stake in this enterprise. I am just very happy that I can get unique high quality reproduction parts for ever growing fleet ETs.

All for now

Geof Thompson