(ET) Earth day 2005

I am doing my first green event.....
Earth day 2005 in Ann Arbor, Mi on April 24th.

Will have an area to show off the e12m,
              sears 24 volt push mower (freebie mower),
              sears 12 volt weed slapper ($5.00 special),
              pictures of my electric pontoon project (maybe if I get it

                                                together enough to take
a picture)
and a pukka 24 volt mini bike. (I'm a new dealer!!)   www.pukkausa.com

Will have some fliers for the elec traks and of course the web page.
Will also have a flyer for the electric ox (kind of a then and now
thing).
If anyone is in the area, stop in and chat.  I will be there from noon
to 4.
They are working on putting me some place where I can power another
booth (no power at the display area) with a little 400 watt inverter
hooked to the e12m (do a little display of alternant power sources).
Been wanting to show off the electric stuff for a while now and this
looks like a place where people will be interested in my stuff for a
change.