(ET) two E15 that need to find homes.

Title: Message
Hi
I've found some more Electracs. They are not in my area but they are in an area that I'll be driving to early this spring its about 300 miles and I have two tractors in the area I need to pick up. So if you wanted them hauled back to Grimsby (Niagara Falls area) I'd be more than happy to do it for "gas money". Also, for all the Canadian Guys, this may be a golden opportunity, If your not in a hurry I can move these in the Ottawa direction, I have a cottage near Havelock or the KW or Paris direction I am going to try to get to a shows in that area this year. I also have a place to store these so you I can keep them dry until pick or transit can be arranged.

The newspaper add said.

2), GE E15 Electracs, (1) midway deck, (1) frt deck, literature, plow & access, many extra parts, $800

If you are seriously interested let me know and I'll get more information. Personally I am pretty much out of cash for tractors these days ( I just bought a trailer), but I am more than willing to help out another ET guy. As my scout Bearpath says " this is  what tractor guys do" (really his e_mail address is bearclaw).

I am going to follow this up to get a sense of the condition of the machines. and whether the $800 is for both machines?

Geof Thompson BSc. CLS
Canadian Hydrographic Service           | Service Hydrographique du Canada
Fisheries and Oceans Canada             | P
êches et Océans Canada
Central and Arctic Region               | Région du Centre et de l'Arctique
P.O. Box 5050, 867 Lakeshore Road       | C.P. 5050, 867 chemin Lakeshore
Burlington, ON    L7R 4A6               |
Burlington, ON    L7R 4A6

mailto:thompsong dfo-mpo gc ca
Office  Bureau: (905) 336-4698
Fax | Télécopieur:(905) 336-8916