(ET) Alltrax controller install, pictures of the pot box and foot feed.

https://www.slashtmp.iu.edu/public/download.php?FILE=hazen/1055eklGxn

https://www.slashtmp.iu.edu/public/download.php?FILE=hazen/8689Ok7KPs

https://www.slashtmp.iu.edu/public/download.php?FILE=hazen/82494w0LYm4

 Here are pictures of the modified E20 foot feed using a Curtis PB-6 pot
box. I discarded the Curtis enclosure bolting the pot, micro switch and
arm on the E20 micro switch enclosure. I have not put the cover plate on
yet in this picture. The cover will protect the Curtis parts. Note the
Tie wrap linkage, it seem to work well. I may need to add some more
spring tension to the foot feed as I noticed some bucking (foot being
pulled on and off the feed due to acceleration and regeneration in an
out of phase mode) during my test drive. The controller works very good,
tractor seems to have as much torque as before but the top speed is much
greater like getting an extra top gear. Going VERY VERY slow is fun with
all that torque and precision speed control.

Pictures are best viewed with a high speed internet connection.

  Dwight