Re: (ET) Landis controller

It is a voltage controlled switch, used to replace your charger timer.

It is a "plug it in and forget it" solution to charging your ET pack.

It measures the voltage of your pack.
If the pack falls below a set point(about 39v), then it turns on your
charger for 5 minutes.
Then repeats.

If your batteries are somewhat empty then their resting voltage will
quickly fall below the setpoint and it will turn on the charger. If they a
full, then they will rest above the set point for a longer time period and
the charger will remain off longer.

I think it is one of the best purchases I have ever made.

I would like to hear one person that has one say they don't like it, and
explain why.

--

Stay Charged!
Hump