Re: (ET) E20 with E15 motor and other stuff

- from durotire.com:

With multiple and expanding tire factories in Asia, a warehouse in Ohio and a first-class wheel manufacturing plant in Georgia,

Thanks Marcus for the various sources! Bucket looks good! I have my bucket working (on the rear) but am still working with the winch placement )same problem you had). When, if, I get it fixed up I'll post pictures.

- SteveS