Re: (ET) Alltrax-PTO-rtn-to-off

Lets see, if I follow the circuit below correctly. 36 v + goes thru the Seat & Key Switches - When the PTO Latch Switch is on nothing can happen. When you turn on the PTO Momentary Switch on the Relay Coil is activated. The Relay Coil is connected to the negative battery thru the PTO Coil? (Not a good place to find negative battery as it doesn't stay negative very long). When the Relay coil comes on contacts n-o 1 and n-o 2 turn on applying 36 v + to both sides of Relay Coil and it will turn back off turning off the PTO Coil also. Also my E20 did not have a momentary contact on the PTO Switch. My ET Web page diagrams show how I control the PTO Contactor thru a relay. It will not shut down the PTO if I bounce on the seat but it will shut it down if I get off the seat & before I can get a hand or foot under the mower deck. It also starts it back up when I get back on the seat automatically.

Ralph V
ralphgv centurytel net <mailto:ralphgv centurytel net>
ET Web page
http://ralphgv.tripod.com/