From: elec-trak-bounces cosmos phy tufts edu [mailto:elec-trak-bounces cosmos phy tufts edu]On Behalf Of Dan Conine
Sent: Friday, February 04, 2005 9:52 AM
To: Bfayette aol com
Cc: elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu
Subject: Re: (ET) Re: Any Takers/scams

There's always a pissant.

Yes, writers shouldn't get paid for books. They get paid for stories. When they are written. They should not get paid for manufacturing a million books.

Supply/demand economics is bunk. Production is not the purpose of life. Creation is. Look it up. In the Bible if you choose that blind faith type of answer.

Jesus doesn't get paid for every one of those that's printed, yet he is the most famous of all idea men.

Dan

Bfayette aol com wrote:
Oh, I get it.  Writers shouldn't be paid for books.  Only the printer.