Re: (ET) type of plastic bag for battery compartment

If you are looking for functional, rather than historic restoration, get
either 3 mil thick "contractor" trash bags or 6 mil plastic sheeting
(comes in rolls) from your 'local' home center. It will need some
creative folding and tucking, but should do the trick. Before placing
the battery that goes over the drain hole in the metal frame, be sure to
cut a hole in the plastic.

disclaimer: I haven't actually tried this with an ET yet, but have done
it successfully for my electric S-10 pickup truck.

stephen provost wrote:
> Hello, I am in need of getting plastic bags for the battery compartments
> for my E12.
>
> What type of plastic is needed and what are the sources?
>
> Thanks
>
> stephen

_________
Jim Coate