Sent: Thursday, January 20, 2005 11:14 PM
Subject: Re: (ET) A funny thing happened on my way to a new relay

Hi,
I don?t know much about electricity buy if I manually move the reversing switch to the left but push the ?throttle? forward, I get all speeds in reverse with my E-15. Maybe you just need to have a switch for direction. You would have to figure out some way that you could not change direction when power is applied.
Dean A. Stuckmann