(ET) Old dealer getting out of the business

Title: Message
Hi
    As you are aware I seem to be pretty good at finding Electraks, well I may have hit the mother load with this one and it is way to big for me not to share. (First dibs on the Decals ha ha). One of my "scouts" reports that there is an old Electrak dealer in the Albany area or at least that end of New York State, that want to get out of the business. Duane, the scout,  is a trucker so "in the area is about a 200 miles radius" he says this dealer has lots of New Old Stock. He wants to sell the entire stock and apparently he also wants big bucks. I have no idea what big bucks means or what he has and I've asked Duane for more details. As soon as I get a name I let you folks know there is a good possibility that someone local to the area already knows this guy.
    As soon as I know more I'll alert the list. However, this is an opportunity we need to explore collectively. I'd hate to see this stuff all go for scrap or worse get shipped to South America.

Geof Thompson BSc. CLS
Canadian Hydrographic Service           | Service Hydrographique du Canada
Fisheries and Oceans Canada             | P
êches et Océans Canada
Central and Arctic Region               | Région du Centre et de l'Arctique
P.O. Box 5050, 867 Lakeshore Road       | C.P. 5050, 867 chemin Lakeshore
Burlington, ON    L7R 4A6               |
Burlington, ON    L7R 4A6

mailto:thompsong dfo-mpo gc ca
Office | Bureau: (905) 336-4698