(ET) Anyone in Schenectady, NY?

Hello Folks,

Anyone in Schenectady, NY with some extra time?

I need someone to go to the Schenectady Museum & Planetarium and search the Archives for ET-related material. According to folks at GE (that I just spoke to), all their materials on Elec-Traks are there.

In Particular,

-          I’m looking for the “GE Elec-Trak” logo. They have a program where the Club can acquire permission to use the GE logo on t-shirts, etc.

-          Second on the list is anything about the Elec-Trak plant or people.

The archival dept has facilities for reproduction of the info. If there’s a lot of stuff, we need to get a rough list of it, and ask GE corporate if they will scan it all up for us free (which according to the PR folks, they can do).

To access the archives:

Visiting the Archives

The Schenectady Museum Archives is open to the public Monday-Friday, 9-5. Appointments for research are strongly recommended to ensure that a staff member will be here to work with you and to make your visit as efficient and productive as possible. Please call (518) 382-7890, ext. 241 or email archives schenectadymuseum org to set up a time. Directions to the Museum can be found elsewhere on the site.”

Any Takers?????

Don