-----Original Message-----
From: elec-trak-bounces cosmos phy tufts edu
[mailto:elec-trak-bounces cosmos phy tufts edu] On Behalf Of Klein Robert W
NPRI
Sent: Friday, January 14, 2005 1:17 PM
To: 'John B Reinhard'; elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu
Subject: RE: (ET) Elec-Trak.Com updates - Arc Welder - band resistors - ar
cstability . . .

OK John,

As soon as I get a welder in front of me I'll photograph as much as
possible
and see about generating a schematic.  I do have access to a 6-digit DVM
which I'm sure will help.

I don't think it's as simple as some ribbon resistors.... But I'll find out
and report back.

The pressure you put me under.......

Bob K