(ET) Immortalize Your ET Forever Contest

Folks,

Joel Parks has been leading up a task to add a STORE to the Elec-Trak Owners Club site. Initially we would be offering T-Shirts, Coffee Mugs, Hats, etc with various ET-related stuff on them.

By selling these items, a couple bucks profit is made to cover the costs of the site, acquisition of new materials to publish, and the costs of going through the 501c non-profit status.

So, we’re looking for Digital pictures of Elec-Trak and Wheel Horse ET’s in condition worthy of being on a T-shirt, etc. The “winners” will get their choice of a T-Shirt, Jersey, or Coffee Mug with their picture on it FREE.

Also, we’re looking to slogans to put on the t-shirts. Be creative.

To Enter,

Post a message in the “Immortalize Your ET” forum at elec-trak.com. You will need to be a registered user to upload the files.

Thanks,

Don