Re: (ET) Battery maintainers

On Thu, 6 Jan 2005, Christopher Zach wrote:

What I think I might get is a little 5amp 12 to 24 volt battery
balancer. Then when the rear batteries go down, the forward batteries
would be tapped at a low rate over time to balance things out.

Be careful, the Solar Converters EQ-12V/36V DC-DC autotransformers only have 3 wires, others may as well. It has a 12V positive, a 36V positive and a common negative.

I'd think a 12V / 24V would work if it had 4 wires, but could fry if it setup like the 3 wire Solar Converters EQ units.

---
Shannon Aldinger
http://www.aldinger.us/elec-trak/
19?? GE E-15 w/ Front Mower Deck