From: elec-trak-bounces cosmos phy tufts edu [mailto:elec-trak-bounces cosmos phy tufts edu] On Behalf Of Rick Trawick
Sent: Wednesday, January 05, 2005 2:36 PM
To: elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu
Subject: (ET) Battery maintainers

Has anybody on the list tried one of these for maintaining the batteries over the winter?

I would like to do something other than turn the charger on once a week.  This also seems like a good idea to use all the time.  I only use the tractor once a week in the summer, and in late summer its more like once every two weeks.  I always charge when I'm finished but I'm wondering what the real charge level is after it sits for a week.

I found this maintainer in the Northern Tools catalog for $99.95.  (The VDC website sells it for more)

Rick Trawick

New Idea EGT 120