(ET) Charger

Hi Electrackers;

   I posted this on the Electric Car List, too.

   A for Sale;

    Fair Radio Mil surplus Battery charger, a big 60 lb box volts in, 120 or 240 input and 0 to 130 or, DC, more, isolated, transformer is why it's so damn heavy! You can dial up any voltage, up to 15 amps, it isn't an automatic charger, a stay at home sort of thing, ideal to charge a 36 or 48 volt 'Trac, golf kart or what-have-you. it's in Wallyworld, actually Wallingford CT, friend's place. He was cleaning out his garage, sorta lost interest in EV's and would be happy to get 50 bux, for it. It is worth it, I'LL buy it from him if nobody else needs it, but I have a few, already, so I'd like to pass on the wealth. For a Electrac to a on road car this is a good deal. For best results I cut a hole in the top of mine and mounted a muffin fan, for cooling, it gets damn HOT in the summer, pushing 15 amps! Aluminum cover an easy cut with a saber saw. Tap into the ac 120 volt side to run it.

    FairRadio haz been sold out on these for a few years, good oportunity.

     Seeya

      Bob