Re: (ET) charger

Hi Guys,
I used to use three 12v deep cycle marine batteries in
my C185, but only got 3 year life and limit range like
0.5 acre of mowing.
I would not recommend using these type batteries in
large frame ETs.
A pack of T105 Trojans are rated at 500
charge/discharge cycles and are when worth the $300 to
$400 investment.  If you can find "blems" the price
many less.
Also Trojans have a great battery strap to make
lifting very easy.
Paul Holzschuher
Cincinnati
C185
E15

--- "David Roden (Akron OH USA)" <roden ald net>