Re: (ET) Hedge trimmer

On Tue, 14 Dec 2004 21:31:39 -0500, Chris Zach did scribe:
> So out of curiousity, how good was the hedge trimmer? Not the
> little grass one, but the bigger one?

My wife uses the hedge trimmer more than I and she likes it quite well.  Been tending to the shrubby things around the house for a couple of years now.  Of course her comparison is to the manual shears we were using before we got the electric for the ET.  Early on there were a couple of times when the power cord "somehow" got caught in the teeth, but I'm told not to dwell on that :)

I think it would be even better if we had the curved handle that originally came with it.  I haven't come up with a way to fashion a substitute yet.  Anybody got an old handle they'd be willing to part with?

- Tom Coate

Leesburg, VA

1970s GE Elec-Trak E20 36 VDC

1993 Ford Escort Wagon 120 VDC