(ET) Hedge trimmer

So out of curiousity, how good was the hedge trimmer? Not the little grass one, but the bigger one?

For comparison, the Homelite trimmer on a 24 volt PTO is really pretty
nice.

In other news, it looks like one of my E20's batteries is way worse than the rest of the pack. I tried charging it alone all night long last night; we'll see how it works. In the meantime it's probably going to be a good idea for me to wire up a couple of 36 volt booster packs with the Genesis batteries; going to be a cold winter.

Chris