(ET) For the record (accessory plug for Elec-Trak E20)

McMaster has them for $12.67 each. They are L2-20 plugs, NEMA design.

Part number 7720K13. I'm ordering one for my battery extender pack project. While I am at it I'm going to need to build a bigger battery monitor (since I will have 9 12 volt batteries on the back)

Question: Did the Elec-Trak battery extender plug into the 36 volt accessory port? Just how much power can you pull thru that plug/socket before things go bad?

Chris