Re: (ET) elec-trak braking system info

- Which brake do you have? Is it a cast piece with small, round brake pads?. If so I used

part # 260109

http://www.jackssmallengines.com/gokartbrake.cfm

This is a generic brake and is dirt cheap. Buy some extra pads (next item on page). You will probably need to grind the brake housing a bit to get it fit right, but other than that it fits right in.

There is an upgraded brake that has larger pads, but I don't know where to find that. If the small one is set up right I think it works well.

- SteveS
-E20, E12S

stephen provost wrote:

Hello, I am need of updating the brake system on two elec-traks.

What is the recommendation (sources of parts, cost, etc) for replacement of the brake system.

Does anybody have a website with information on these brake systems.

Thanks

Stephen provost

Owner of E12 and E15