(ET) Lift motor toast

Well, I finished up the rear lift and wired it into the E20's rear pack. I used a 30 amp fuse on the wires (10 gauge to Molex disconnects) and fired it up.

Spun but in 5 seconds the fuse blew. Hm. Replaced it with a 40 amp fuse.

Spun for about 8 seconds, then the fuse blew. All with no load.

I'm starting to take apart the motor, but after pulling the front I can see that the thermal breaker is welded shut. Not a good sign. Anyone have a spare lift motor?

Chris