Re: (ET) Steering

I'm looking forward to the side panels. The replacement battery box is great, I'm priming and painting it this weekend. I was going to wait until I had the side panels, but I realized it should be easy to do it as 2 separate projects, that way the tractor won't be inoperable for that long.

Jeff Tickner
Technical Support
800-545-9485, Ext 536
SoftLanding Systems

"Keith & Nancy" <kns5 comcast net>
Sent by: elec-trak-bounces cosmos phy tufts edu

11/15/2004 05:27 PM

<Elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu>
cc
Subject
(ET) Steering

  Anybody interested in new steering gears?

The first run of rear battery boxes are all sold !

I need to run another batch for someones winter repair jobs!

If you want one let me know.The front side covers are on the way.

Keith Stieg