Re: (ET) lift motor

Looking at the diagram it appears as if the common is
the battery midpoint.  The lift lower switch connects
the same polarity to either the lift coil or lower
coil on the motor.  I don't think polarity is
switched, the coils on the lift motor are wound in
opposite directions, unless I don't understand the
schematic.  I can rewind the motor, got lots of
windings at work (Ametek-Rotron, we have thousands of
feet of wire, because most are now done in China!).
Thanks wombat (what is a wombat anyhow? always wanted
to ask that!)