Re: (ET) Blade attachment - idiot award

After looking at Markus Lorch's pictures I realized I
have item 38, mounting bracket for the blade!  David
Roden dropped this off with the blade, but I have so
many projects I thought it was for something else!
A major Dohhhhhh!!!!!
Either way the feedback helped and I have a better
idea how to mount the blade.
Thanks again for the help!
Rod
David, stop by and drive the Sparrow, it's a blast.
For those on the list that are not familiar, check out
www.myersmotors.com
This is a 3 wheel EV that is really fun!.
I've been driving EV's for 14 years and have never got
such positive response (of course one was a Fiero
conversion I did and my current EV is the Dodge TEVan,
which is basically a Caravan, so most don't know it's
an EV).