-----Original Message-----
From: elec-trak-bounces cosmos phy tufts edu
[mailto:elec-trak-bounces cosmos phy tufts edu] On Behalf Of Rod Hower
Sent: Monday, November 01, 2004 4:26 PM
To: elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu
Subject: (ET) Blade attachment

David Roden was nice enough to give me an extra dozer
blade (thanks again David!).
I tried to attach it today but noticed the metal posts
sticking up on the front of my E15 are approximately
1.25" wider than the attachment holes on the blade.
I'm not sure what the blade originally came off of,
maybe David or another lister knows the differences
between models.
I just started looking at this tonight, I have some
serious leaves that need pushed back into the woods.
Has anybody made adaptors to make theirs fit?  If so,
what did you do?
Thanks,
Haven't had much time for the ET between keeping up
with the TEVan (www.qsl.net/w8rnh/tevanh) and
installing controls in Sparrows, www.myersmotors.com
These are really cool EV's to drive, the only problem
is everybody surrounds you in the parking lot and
wants to know more.  I even have 1 out of 10 drivers
waiving at me!