(ET) Re: Elec-trak Digest, Vol 2, Issue 420

 - Greetings -

Pleased to read several replies to Paul's dilemma.  Here's another possible
reason for too much forward.  The wires plugged onto the reverse relay
contact tabs have gotten uncrossed.  Remember that the upper contact on one
side shares a lead with the lower contact on the other side of the relay.
Also the lower contact on the first side shares a lead with the upper con-
tact on the second side.

But I'm sure these were kept in correct order.

Good luck.
                                        Rhett George