(ET) Elec-Trak.com/.org FORUM now open

Folks,

My number 1 request has been to see if I can add some files to the website, including pictures.

So, with THANKS to those who donated some $$$$ to help out, I was able to procure some forum software (vBulletin, a first-class package).

You can post messages AND images, up to 10 in any single post. Should make for a great FAQ area.

** I'm also looking for some moderators for the forums, so if you're interested, let me know **

Please give it a check out, and by all means POST some of your knowledge up!

Thanks,

Don

don barry sbcglobal net