-----Original Message-----
From: elec-trak-bounces cosmos phy tufts edu
[mailto:elec-trak-bounces cosmos phy tufts edu]On Behalf Of Chris Zach
Sent: Monday, October 04, 2004 8:37 PM
To: Elec-trak list
Subject: (ET) Motor lift problem

Problem with the motor lift: It only goes "down". This happened
recently, can't figure out why.

I checked the switch; it's working, and if I drop the lift and check it
manually it goes both ways. Do I have to pull the transformer in order
to access the wiring for this?

Chris