RE: (ET) Elec-Trak.com/.org FORUM now open

Title: Message
Don,

this is great! Thank you for purchasing and installing this software.

I have just made my first two posts and would move over all the information
that I collected so far on my webpage into this FAQ area. One question I
have is wrt to organization: Do you think it would be best if we have
a few threads, e.g. mechanical topics, electrical topics, attachments and
keep adding more posts to these threads by always replying to the single
thread or do you think we should open a new thread for each new subtopic?

(The latter is probably how it is intended, the only way to find something then
is by searching ... which may be fine ... the would be no hierarchical structure.)

If those people who's list posts I included in my page would like to post this
information themselves directly into the new FAQ area please let me know. If
I don't hear from you guys I assume it will be ok if I duplicate your information
on the elec-trak.org forum. (retaining the credit to the originator of course)

One thing I noticed is that pictures can be included but only to a max
size of 39kb. This may not be enough to get some good quality pictures
in there. Don would you consider raising this limit if possible?

Again Don, thanks for installing the software.

Markus