(ET) Battery Boxes & side Panels

  Jeff

The first sellable battery box is going to be done today! Two proto-types have been built and looked good.

This one is going to look perfect; they are cold rolled steel, like the original, Except 1 ¼ “Taller.

We are going to build the side panels next. I had to buy the radius die’s for the two bends at the top!

I want them to look identical to the originals!  I am also working on fenders. I

Call me to order soon, The more I order at one time, the cheaper they will be!

 Keith S     763-425-6246