(ET) Alltrax replacement

A couple weeks ago I reported about a problem with the newly installed Alltrax controller on my E12s.  I received the replacement controller today.  The footprint of the controller was larger than the original so I had to drill some new mounting holes.  Got it in and took the E12s out for a spin - all seems to be working well at this point.  The forward/reverse transitions are much smoother on this one but that is something that can be changed with the right computer hookup.  Prior to shipping this replacement unit, I had asked Steve to adjust the transition to prevent the whip lash effect of the first unit.  The lawn needs mowing so it will get several hours of run time tomorrow.

Rich Rock
E12s
B&D CM1000
Robomower RL500

Of all the enemies to liberty war is, perhaps, the most to be dreaded, because it comprises and develops the germ of every other. War is the parent of armies; from these proceed debts and taxes; and armies, and debts, and taxes are the known instruments for bringing the many under the domination of the few. In war, too, the discretionary power of the Executive is extended; its influence in dealing out offices, honors, and emoluments is multiplied; and all the means of seducing the minds, are added to those of subduing the force, of the people.
-- James Madison, Letters and Other Writings of James Madison (1865)