From: Markus Lorch [mailto:mlorch vt edu]
Sent: Wednesday, September 22, 2004 8:30 AM
To: 'Don Barry'; Elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu
Subject: RE: (ET) Changes at the elec-trak.org site

Don,

thank you very much for your efforts and for keeping the elec-trak.org site up and running. I
know about 1and1 and it can be a real struggle.

In any case would you like to incorporate the information from my website capturing mailing list
posts on how to care for our tractors. It could go into your FAQ section. Also if you have a
mysql backend now we could put all this information into the database organized by key words
and easily searchable. Let me know if you'd like to work on this with me.

Markus