(ET) E-20 motor available

On Wed, 15 Sep 2004 19:10:30 "RJ Kanary" rjkanary nauticom net wrote:

> Jack Casey, a list member, has been looking for an E-20 traction
> motor to purchase.  I haven't been out scavenging yet this year, so I
> haven't come up with one yet. Contact him off list,  and see if you can
make
> a deal.

I know someone in Fort Wayne, IN that has an E-20 motor for sale. I could
have bought it for  $75, but I was looking for an E-12 motor at the time,
and
didn't know how to connect the bigger motor.

I don't have Jack Casey's address, and don't know where he is located.
Jack,
if you see this, and are interested, contact me. I will be going past this
guys place on Sunday, and could pick it up for you, or I could put you in
touch
with him directly. The motor looks decent, and turns over freely, but that
is
all I know about it.

Erv Troyer  Lagrange, IN  reo43 aol com
New Idea EGT 120