ET Parts prices, was: RE: (ET) Replacing main disconnect

Three days ago I got Harold's new price list and posted
in on my website at http://markus.lorch.net/et/, I intent
continue this practice in the future and always
keep the newest price list on my website.

The price list is also referenced from the WIKI webpage
that captures some information on how to care for the
ETs from the list. I just added info on the type of
Varistor used in the E20 based on an old post in the
archives and some research at mouser.com.
http://java.cs.vt.edu/public/users/mlorch/Elec-Trak/index.html

If you have anything to add to this page but don't want to
try the editor interface yourself please send me a mail.

Markus