From: Tim
Sent: Tuesday, September 07, 2004 5:33 PM
Subject: (ET) E20 current draws

I measured the current draws of various areas of my stationary E20 for future reference with a digital clamp-on ammeter.

Mowing Deck only; suspended in air with original high-lift blades = 25.5 Amps.

Main Drive Motor, current of armature and full field, with transmission in neutral = 11.60 Amps.
Field current alone = 2.00 Amps, Armature alone = 9.60 Amps.

Main Drive Motor, current of armature and weakened field, with transmission in neutral = 17.00 Amps.
Field current alone = 0.60 Amps, Armature alone = 16.40 Amps.

Headlights = 4.00 Amps

Mowing Deck Lift Motor = 16.00 No Load.  Max of 28.00 Amps to suspend deck level.  44.00 Amps just before stall.

Test conditions...Ambient = 70F.  Battery charge = Full.

Tim