(ET) E-20 For Sale,Also Snowthrower

 I just acquired an E20 in a deal and it is now for sale.
 It is in average condition.Fully functional.It looks fairly decent with
most paint still intact (faded,of course).Tractor only,no deck.
These are the things that it needs:
Batteries-Set in it now is usable,but generally over the hill.
Rear Battery Box-Rusted out
Rear Battery Box Cover-Shot
Possibly Motor Bearings
Again,everything works,I drove it around tonight,but it does need some
work.Great candidate for restoration. I would like to have $300 for it. It
is a 26AE20CA. I also have a mower deck available to fit it.
 I also have a Large Frame Snowthrower with mounting bracket available in
overall good condition. I am asking $250 for the setup.
 Please call or email if you are interested.
Harold Zimmerman
Ephrata PA
Phone 717-859-4234
Fax    717-859-4834